Ingredients: 1 1/3 lb. pork, 2 tbsp. soybean paste, 2 knobs ginger, 1/2 lb. kimchi, tiny soused salted shrimp seasoning: (4 tbsp. salted shrimp juice, 2 tbsp. chopped green onion, 1 tsp. chopped garlic, sesame salt, 1 tbsp. red pepper powder, black pepper, sesame oil, water), lettuce leaves
1. Wash the pork in cokld water, cutin it into larfe piece and tie them together tighty with string.
2. Slice the ginger thinly.
3. Dissolve and boil the soybean paste in water. Add the meat and ginger when boiling and simmer until tender.
4. Remove the excess fat and from which have floated to the top.
5. When the meat is well-done, drain and rinse in cold water and wrap in a clothe and press it with heavy weight.
6. When the meat becomes firm, cut it into thin slices. Arrange the slice meat on lettuce leaves on plate and serve with the kimchi.
7. Mix the salted shrimps with the seasoning and serve. Add some water if the soused shrimp is salty.
Hint: Pressed boiled pork very tasty served with garland chrysanthemum, green pepper and vinegar-red pepper sauce.