Monday, August 4, 2008

We need an air conditioning

air conditioning

The weather is getting hotter and hotter everyday. I'm tired of eating ice cream or drinking ice coffee everyday. I gained weight because of eating ice cream and drinking softdrinks almost everyday specially when I go to work. It's too hot outside and the temperature reached up to 34 degrees centigrade. And when I arrived to work it's also frustrating that the aircons are not working. My boss bought those aircons just last year and they are always broken. And when my boss calls for the service, they don't answer the phone or they tell him to wait for more days before they will come to fix them.

Whenever i enter in the classroom, students always complained about the aircon and the weather. They can't even study hard because of the hot weather. And the terrible thing? They always asked me to buy some ice cream for them.

My boss should've bought this Portable air conditioning units available online at a discount prices. I think I also need portable air contioning at home so that we can carry it with us anywhere either at home or in the office.

No comments: