Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nuts for our health and mind

While I was watching tv, I saw another program about the woman who had a cancer and now feeling well because of the food that she eats. The doctor told her that she only had less than a year to live but she survived. In the morning she eats fresh vegetables and fruits. She doesn't have much rice. What is important is eating fresh food and nuts. She eats nuts everyday specially walnuts. She has sacks of walnuts at home that she buys fresh from the county. She eats them as snacks, she grinds them to make salad dressing, she makes juice and a lots of recipe that she make with nuts. Since then I also bought lots of mixed nuts. I bought at least 3 packs of mixed nuts every weekend. In the pack are cashew, almonds, walnuts, and peanuts. We eat some everyday and we've done that for almost a month. Then one day, there were some red spots appeared in my hubby's body. Then he started to itch. His whole body was covered by red spots so he said he had an allergy. I've never seen him like that before. I even didn't know where he got those allergy then he said when he was young, he was allergic with peanuts. Oh gosh, I started to panic but he said he was okay. I told him to change all of his clothes and I also changed the bed cover, pillows, and blankets.

Luckily, he doesn't have them on his face so he went to work the next day. I felt better when I saw him back at home because he looked better or else I would force him to go to the hospital. Thanks God because his allergies were totally gone the next morning.

I still have some mixed nuts but I'm afraid to eat them even when they said they are good for our health. Well, if you don't have allergic with peanuts, then you should eat at least 7 pieces of nuts everyday. They are good for our health specially for our mind. They observed that a student who had a bad grades at school started to exercise and eat nuts everyday so she got a high grades. She said, it's easy to remember what she studied since she started to eat peanuts. Well, I think it will also work for you and for your kids.



No comments: