Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ojing-o Chaebukkeum

Ojing-o Chae Bukkeum


Stuff Squids is another hubby's favorite food. As what I always say, nobody teach me on how to cook so I always make my own recipe. When I go to the restaurant, I just checked what ingredients they put in the dish and I try it at home when I see that hubby likes it.

When I went to the market, I saw this pack of Jomi Ojing-o (squid) which is on sale.

My hubby asked me if I know how to cook it but I said I'd try but don't expect too much. I cooked a little because it was my first time so I expect that I would make mistakes. Here's my Ojingeo Chae bukkeum

Methods:
1. Heat oil in the pan.
2. Put chopped garlic and mixed it until it is brown.
3. Put Jomi Ojing-eo.
4. Add some sugar, corn syrup, honey and powdered red pepper.
5. Mix it well.
6. When it cooked, add some sesame seeds.
7. Serve!

Hint: I use this flower honey. You can just use sugar if you don't have some honey at home.




No comments: