Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dunkin Donuts in Korea

Of course there are also dunkin donut shops in Korea. Last time, I invited my hubby to go downtown because I was craving for donuts. Because it's just few minutes away so we went there to find out that the store was already closed. The dunkin donut shop was changed to ice cream shop. My hubby wondered if the reason was about the news that they used ingredients that is not good for our health. He wondered if all the stores were closed because of that. After a few weeks, we went to the train station to pick up my in laws. They were tired so instead of driving, they took the Korean bullet train or KTX. I was so happy to see the dunkin donut store at the station so I bought 6 pieces of donuts.

No matter what they say, I still love donuts. And I'm glad that I found a store near my place. Yummy!









No comments: