Saturday, February 7, 2009

Kanpunggi



My hubby just told me to order some food for dinner last night. I don't know what to order because I don't feel like eating chicken. I browsed the books where the restaurants including phone numbers are listed and I asked him he wanted to try this kanpunggi. He said he couldn't remember if he already ate this dish so I ordered one. It looks greasy but delicious too because of the vegetables toppings.

Kanpunggi is like spicy tangsuyug (sweet and sour pork) but instead of pork they used chicken. And it's also sweeter and hotter than tangsuyug. It's too much for two people so I served the left over this morning. I found out that kanpunggi is more delicious in the morning. I put in the oven for a minute with the vegetables so it tasted better.

No comments: