Monday, February 13, 2012

Kubne Chicken

One of my favorite chicken brand is Kubne chicken or Roasted chicken. A chicken restaurant that serve roasted chicken. They don't use oil when they cook chicken so it's not greasy. My favorite menu is the Teriyaki Chicken with leeks or spring onions with sauce. Teriyaki Chicken is 15,000won or $13 and leeks with sauce is 2,000won ($1.8).

I already collected 8 coupons and I think it's better to order more so I can collect 10 coupons and change them for chicken. Anyway, look at this. Doesn't it look yummy?



That's my hubby with his chicken leg.



The spring onions with sauce and two kinds of chicken sauce. The spicy and not the spicy one. Of course the pickled radish always come when you order chicken.



The Paddalk Teriyaki Chicken. Yummy!



No comments: