Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Steamed Squash with Meat

I saw this steamed squash with meat inside on TV many times but I don't know how to make it so I made my own version of it. First, I sauted some pork. I just cut the meat in bite sizes put a little cooking oil on the frypan, then put the pork, when it is brown, put some minced garlic, next sprinkled some ground pepper and put some salt.

Wash the squash gently and cut the top side and remove the seeds. Put the sauted pork inside the squash and steam.



Again some cloves of garlic on top then cover it.



Steam the squash with meat if you have steamer. If you don't, you can just boil it like what I did.



When the squash is soft, you put it on the plate and serve.



By the way, you can use chicken or duck for your meat instead of pork. It's up to you what kind of meat you'd like.

No comments: