Saturday, June 28, 2008

videos on my blog

I made this blog because i want to share some pictures and remember some of my experiences. Even when your intention is just to put all the pictures and experiences into a file, I sometimes feel that blogging without a reader is a kind of boring. I always think of ways on how to make my homepage more interesting so that i can attract more readers. Sad to know that people will only visit you because you came from their site. They didn't come because your blog is interesting. This blog of mine needs attention so i sometimes check out some other sites and learn some techniques on how to get more readers until i found this.

I usually post some pictures on my blog and i need to go for a change. How about a video in my blog? Yes, i'm thinking of posting some videos, too. What do you think?



No comments: