Monday, January 19, 2009

Do you want any of these kitchen appliances?

Lunar New Year is coming. It's one of the most tiring occasions because we have to prepare lots of things. As usual, me and my sister in law have to stay in the kitchen all day to prepare some food. I'm not a big help in cooking but I spend much time in washing the dishes. I wish my mother in law has a dishwasher to lighten our work. Or maybe I have to buy one for her as a present for this coming Lunar New Year.

And for my present, I'd like to have this Trash compactor. I can't throw the garbage everyday specially in this cold weather. I don't want to go out in the snow just to throw away the smelly trash. When my hubby asked me last night on what kind of present that I want for this New Year, I couldn't say anything because I thought I didn't need anything until I saw the most popular trash compactor. Now I know what I need.

Kitchen is my favorite room in my house. It is where I spend most of my time everyday when I'm at home. And i'm willing to spend more time in the kitchen if I have a stylish, beautiful and complete appliances in the kitchen. How about you? Do you enjoy cooking? Don't you want any of these kitchen appliances for your house or apartment?

No comments: