Ingredients: A 1/3 lb. ground beef, 3 tbsp. cornstarch powder, 1 egg, various seasonings
B 1/4 lb. beef liver, 1/4 lb. white fish fillets, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/2 tsp. black pepper, flour, 1 egg
C 2 eggs, 2 oz. carrot, 3 dried brown, oak mushrooms, 1/2 bundle watercress, flour, 30 gingko nuts, 5 walnuts, 5 stone mushrooms
D 2 oz. beef strips, 1/2 round onion, 1 dried brown, oak mushroom
Method: 1. Mix the ground beef, cornstarch powder and egg with various seasonings reserving one-third of the mixture for meatballs.
2. heat a well-oiled square fry pan. Spread the #1 misture on the hot pan and fry it until well-done. Then cut the fried meat mixture into bite-sized pieces. Use the reserved one-third of the meat mixture to form meatballs 1/3" in diameter. Dip each ball in flour and beaten egg and brown in oil.
Slice the liver flatly and soak it in cold water to remove the blood. ZSeason the liver slices with the B ingeredients and dip them into flour, then into beaten egg and brown in oil.
4. Slice the fish into bite-sized pieces and mix it with the B seasonings. Dip each piece into flour and then into beaten egg and brown in oil.
5. Slice 2 oz. beef, 1/2 round onion and 1 dried mushroom into thin strips and mix them with the seasoning. Layer them in the bottom of the shinsollo pot.
6. Make a second layer with the fried liver, fish and meat slices.
7. Cut the carrot into the same lenghts as the radius of the shinsollo pot and 1/" wide.
8. After soaking the dried mushrooms in water, squeeze out the excess water. Cut them into the same size as the carrot rectangles.
9. Remove the leaves from the watercress and skewer the stems together evenly.
10. Soak the shelled watnuts in hot water, drain and peel off the dark skin.
11. Fry the shelled ginko nuts slightly in a greased pan and remove the skins chafing them with a clean paper.
12. Dip the #9 skewered watercress into flour and then into beaten and egg and brown in oil.
13. Fry the beaten egg yolk and white weparately into thin sheets. Cut the eff sheets into the same size as the carrot rectangles.
14. Arrange the prepared vegetable and egg rectangles attractively alternating colors in a spoke fashion on top of the other layers. Garnish with the gingko nuts, walnuts and meatballs.
15. Add meat broth to the shinsolo and heat, or add water to the shinsollo and bring it to a quick boil; serve and eat. (The shinsollo pan be heated with charcoal or canned heat in its center core.)