Sunday, February 3, 2008

fruit market

Today my mother in law came to my house again. She invited us to go to the fruit market again to buy some fruits. Because Chinese New Year is coming, everything is very expensive specially fruits. Before Seollal (Chinese New Year), most people buy fruits to give presents for their relatives or friends. Here's the market.



When we last went there, my mother in law bought us a a box of apples. Now, she bought us this tangerines. My mother in law wanted to buy the yellow ones because she said yellow are more delicious but i told her that yellow are imitations. They just put medicine to ripen them. I showed her why they are imitations and she believed me. I saw it on tv. Sometimes watching tv is good for us specially in getting some information.





It was already past 1:00 and we haven't had lunch yet so we decided to have lunch at one of our favorite daejigalbi restaurant to eat daejigalbi. It takes about an hour to get to that restaurant. Well, it's okay eventhough it's far because the food is worth eating besides it's gloomy Sunday so it's good to go for a drive.

No comments: