Monday, April 23, 2012

Give the best for her

When we visited Queen Elizabeth Park yesterday, we saw a group of people and two of them were wearing wedding attire. Yes, the couple are getting married in one of the most beautiful park in Canada. While watching them taking wedding photos, I imagined how the guy proposed to her. Did he kneel down and gave her the Hearts on fire? You know, the one of the most famous diamond online. Did he also prepared lots of balloons and flowers in the same park? Ahhh, I can imagine how romantic the proposal was. It seems that the groom gave his best to win the heart of his bride.

When I see people getting married, I always think of wedding rings. What kind of wedding rings do they have and what kind of ring did the guy give when he proposed to her. How many carats and what kind of diamond is it? Is it princess cut diamonds 1,2 carat diamonds which I always want to have? Or just a simple one like my father in law bought for us when we get married. Would you believe me if I will say that I also have a set of diamonds? A ring, a necklace, earrings and a bracelet. Too bad that I lost the bracelet because it was a little big for me. I cried a lot when I lost it and I sometimes go the jewelry shop to find the one that is similar to that bracelet. Who knows somebody found it and sold it in the shop? Actually, until now, nobody knew that I lost it except my husband because he saw me crying. That was very important to me because it was a present from my in-law. Well, let's forget about it! I'm just thinking about it again and I'm feeling very sad.

Anyway, diamonds are the best gift or loveones but if you don't have enough money right now, you can still give the best for her. The wedding bands singapore are also great presents for your loveone. Then, just think about the diamond when you live together and after saving enough for it. Diamond is always a great and romantic present for someone. It's always a very touching scene to see couples giving and receiving diamonds. So, if you're thinking of giving a diamond check out the links that I've given above. There are different kinds and types of diamonds to choose from. Ladies, if you want one, check out the site and give him a sign.



1 comment:

Wedding Bands said...

Nice post ,Thanks for your suggestions about Shopping for diamond jewelry ..

Eternity Wedding Bands