Sunday, November 9, 2008

I love cooking

I used to hate cooking but because I got married to a man who loves eating, I tried to learn on how to cook. I always like preparing delicious food for him and I feel good when I see him eating a lot with the food that I prepared. Since then, I started to love cooking and even sometimes think of opening my own hotel and restaurant.

And because I want to manage a hotel and restaurant, i'm not only interested in cooking but also with the Restaurant Supplies and Equipment to use so I sometimes search some stuffs on the net. It surprised me to see this week deals like Chafers, table number cards, plates, glasses and a lot more where you can get more than 50% discount from the top rated brands of over 50,000 products. The products are 110% price match guarantee and free shipping on orders over $195. There are lots of modern style products for food service establishments and home use. So if you are looking for kitchen supplies, dinnerware and table top, buffet, display and serveware for your kitchen either at home or restaurant, then check out this everyday Kitchen Equipment Discounts.

If you are interested join the free club membership that offers an extra 8-11% off.

No comments: