Ingredients: 1/3 lb. pork, 3 tbsp. cornstarch, 1/4 lb. carrot, 1 can of bamboo shoots, 3 dried brown, oak mushrooms, 1 round onion, 1/2 cucumber, 10 quail eggs, 2 tbsp. soy sauce, 1 tsp. green onion, 1 clove garlic, 1 tsp. ginger juice, salt, 1/2 tsp. sesame oil, 1 cup broth, 2 tbsp. cornstarch liquid
1. Slice the prok thinly into pieces 2"x3/4". Sprinkle it with salt, black pepper and 3 tbsp. cornstarch powder.
2. Halve the carrot lengthwise and cut it diagonally into pice 1/10" thick.
3. Cut the bamboo shoots and cucumber diagonally into crescent shapes.
4. Soften the dried mushrooms in water and remove the stems. Slice them into pieces 1/3" wide.
5. Cut the round onion into thick strips.
6. Heat the oil in a pan. Then stir-fry the carrot, dried mushrooms, bamboo shoots, round onion and boiled quail eggs lightly adding them in order. Place them on a plate.
7. Re-oil the pan and stir-fry the garlic until savory. Then add the #1 pork and fry lightly.
8. Mix the #7 pork and the #6 ingredients. Season it with salt, soy sauce, sugar and ginger juice and fry again.
9. Pour the seasoned broth on this mixture and bring to a boil. Thicken the broth by pouring in 2 tbsp. starch liquid. Add the cucumber and sesame oil last of all.
1. Add the cucumber later to keep the color green. It changes to a yellow color if added first.
2. Add the sesame oil last to retain its special flavor and smell.