Thursday, October 9, 2008

Have you ever tried the Himalayan Goji Juice?

We love food! We love delicious and healthy food! I also like trying different kinds of food. Whenever I go camping and see some trees with fruits that aren't familiar to me in the forest, I always want to try some. If hubby wasn't with me, I already did. What wonders me more are these Tibetan goji berries. They are similar to dried jujubes but look sweeter and more delicious than them. I'm really curious about the taste but I found out that they are berries that has been used in eastern medicine for a hundreds of years, or maybe even thousands of years.

How I wish I can also have a taste of this Himalayan goji juice. Sounds really interesting to me because i've been longing to visit Himalayas and trying the juice is the first thing that i'd like to do when I visit there. I heard that the dried fruits are also great in making tea. And here's another good news! You don't have to go to the himalayan goji juice distributor just to buy the products. Click here if you want to know more about the products and how you can purchase it for a cheaper price.

Oh well, i'm dreaming now! I'd like to have either the juice or tea right now!

No comments: