Ingredients: 4 lb. beef ribs, garlic, 6 tbsp. rice wine, 5 tbsp. sugar, 9 tbsp. chopped green onion, 3 tbsp. soy sauce, chopped garlic, 6 tbsp. sesame salt, 6 tbsp. sesame oil, lettuce leaves, green onion strips, round onion, pine nuts
1. Clean the ribs. Score the meaty parts of ribs taking care not to cut the bones. Flatten the rib meat, score deeply and place them in a bowl.
2. Sprinkle the ribs with the sugar and rice wine and mix well.
3. Mix the soy sauce with the chopped green onion, farlic, sesame salt and sesame oil to make the seasoning sauce.
4. Add the seasoning sauce to the #2 ribs and let them stand for 1 hour.
5. Place the ribs on a hot grill and broil turning them several times.