Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Jajangmyeon in pack

One of my favorite food is Jajangmyeon. When i went to the mart, i saw this jajangmyeon in pack. At first i saw a pack of jajangmyeon and had a taste of it and it was delicious so i went back and bought more. I told hubby that it's more delicious than some restaurants here specially the one here near my place which we have just discovered last week where we ate hwemuldobap and jajangmyeon. Hwemuldopbap was not bad but jajangmyeon didn't passed to my hubby's taste.

Now, when i feel like craving jajangmyeon, i don't need to go to the restaurant because i can make my own jajangmyeon now. Of course, it's not as delicious as the one in our favorite chinese restaurant which is famous of its black noodles and tangsuyug but it is too far to go there in this freezing weather.


No comments: