Ingredients: 2/3 lb. liver, 1 egg, 1 cup flour, salt, black pepper, lemon, olive
1. Remove the membrane from the liver and rinse to remove any blood.
2. Slice the liver thinly and score and sprinkle it with the salt and black pepper.
3. Dip the liver into flour and then into beaten egg.
4. Fry the liver in a moderately hot oiled pan until golden brown and garnish with the lemon and olive.
1. Soak the liver in water to remove any blood; otherwise the fried liver becomes black.
2. Score the liver; otherwise the fried liver will curl up.