Ingredients: 1/4 lb. beef, 1/4 lb. bellflower roots, 10 small green onions, 2 oz. bracken (fern shoots), 1/2 carrot, 5 dried brown oak mushrooms, seasoning sauce: (3 tbsp. soy sauce, 1 tsp. sesame salt, 1 tbsp. green onion, 1/2 tbsp. garlic, sesame oil, black pepper, MSG), skewers
1. Cut the beef into thin slices about 1/4" thick. Score the slices evenly and cut them into 1/3"x3" strips.
2. Soak the bellflower roots to remove the bitterness. Scald in boiling water, cut into 2 3/4" long pencil-wide strips and pound them with the back of knife to tenderize.
3. Trim the small green onions and dried mushrooms and cut them into 2 3/4" long strips.
4. Cut the bracken and carrot into 2 3/4" long pencil-wide strips and scald them slightly.
5. Make the seasoning sauce.
6. Marinate the beef on one-third of the seasonings sauce for 20 minutes.
7. Mix the carrot, bracken, small green onion and bellflower roots with the seasoning sauce.
8. String the above ingredients on skewers alternationg the colors and fry them in a fry pan.