Ingredients: 1 whole chicken, 1 tsp. salt, 3/4 oz. butter, 1 round onion, 1/2 carrot, 1/2 cup sweet soy sauce, 1 knob ginger, parsley, 1 tomato, ribbon
1. Clean the whole chicken and sprinkle it with salt, black pepper and ginger juice.
2. Cut the round onion and carrot into thin strips. Layer half of the vegetables on the bottom of the oven pan, then place the chicken on these vegetables and layer the remaining vegetables on top of the chicken.
3. Bake the chicken for 10 minutes in an oven.
4. Remove the vegetables from the chicken and bake for 10 minutes more. Then baste it with the sweet soy sauce and bake it for 20 minutes more.
5. Wrap the legs of the chicken with foil and tie the ribbon on the neck. Garnish with the tomato and parsley.