Wednesday, September 10, 2008

News on a mobile phone

I'm always sleepy after having meal specially when I'm full. I also fall asleep whenever I read books or news that's why I don't read when I have a short break time because i'm afraid that I could sleep at work. I used to like reading books but because of my busy schedule and a tiring job, I fall asleep easily when I read something.

I don't know about you but this mobile news is great for me because of my habit. It is a service that listeners can hear their chosen news on a mobile phone anytime and anywhere. You don't have to spend time reading news because you can listen to it even when you're busy doing something. You can also skip the news that you don't want and repeat what you missed. Wow~ it's really great!

Why don't you try it now. Call 408-907-2323 to hear the headlines quickly. Don't worry, it is free and will remain free so try it now!

No comments: