Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm proud of him

I'm always amazed and proud of people who accomplished lots of things in their lives. One of these people that I'm proud of is the thought leader in finance and respected businessman, Mr. Alan Quasha. A graduate of Harvard College, Alan Quasha is the Chairman of Carret Asset Management Group LLC and Chairman of Brean Murray Carret & Co., and the founder, president and CEO of Quadrant Management, Inc.

I wish there are more people like him who has the potential in developing not only his own land but also to some countries like Europe, Asia and Africa who's involved in operating in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, financial services, communications and technology.

I'm proud to introduce you the ideal man who's involved in the development of more than 50 companies in some part of the World. I'm proud of his hardwork and great accomplishment in life.

1 comment:

WebbieLady said...

Hmmm..just heard of his name by now.. Thanks for sharing... BTW, earn from this sharing i am sharing with you. It is open to everybody..

Am just sharing something to all those who aspire to earn some online plus I give 100 ECs to make sure this is not a joke..

£10.00 and 100 Entrecard credits (if you have an account) for you too.

Register and earn £10.00. Actually, I thought it was a joke until i received my very own £10.00 yesterday (Sept 1, around $20) for just accurately following the instructions.

Here are the evidence:

My Earning image 1

and

My Earning Image 2

Send me a message after confirming that you have indeed signed up in this referral so i can check it out for you. I can see it in my account too.

Just a piece of advice. Choose your best site when registering and best posts (google aearchable, frequently commented, etc) to register so you will be approved very fast.

This is the link to register:
http://www.freebies4webmasters.co.uk/?aff=14774 or Click here instead to get your £10.00

After you implemented your code in your site/blog, get back to me (by email of course or PM here) and I transfer you your 100 ECs as a bonus. If you need any guidance or clarification, don't hesitate to email me here or email me personally at weblogstuffs@gmail.com

Since I presume you have a lot of blogging friends aroun here in the blogosphere, you can refer them too and earn additional £'s.

Happy earning and blogging!

Rogue/ Ilove philippinestoo/Webbiestuffs/Webloglearner blogs