Monday, September 1, 2008

It's too annoying!

I can't stand it when someone calls and offers me something that I don't need. I don't know how on earth they got my number and why they keep calling me. They bothered me a lot specially when i'm busy cooking, doing office work or sleeping. And the most terrible thing is - they don't know how to stop the conversation even when you said that you're busy or not interested in their offer. It's too annoying! I can't stand them!

Well, it's not only me who complained about this matter but all of my co-workers and friends, too. I didn't know what to do with this annoying callers before until I found this new website called Annoying Callers.com. Yes, it says all! It is where the numbers of annoying callers listed including the websites. Read the entries and comments of the readers who also complained about their Annoying Callers. Check out the site and telephone number. You may have got the same experience and caller like them.

Find and share information about any phone number that has been calling you and stop them from bothering us.

No comments: