Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Who owns this phone?

Yesterday, I've got a missed call on my cellphone. I don't know the number so when I checked all my miss calls, I saw that there were three more missed calls that i've got from that same number. But when I saw the area code, I don't know anyone living in that area. So, I wondered if I know the owner of this phone or it's just a telemarketer who wants to offer me something. I'm afraid to call this marketer because once you called them, they won't stop calling you at least 2-3 times a day. That's horrible!

Now, I'm really curious! Who Owns This Phone number? Do I have to call back? How about if it's an annoying caller? Am I willing to get annoyed everyday if I call back? Oh well, I don't want to be disturbed when I'm asleep. I don't want to ruin my cooking, either. But, how about if I know the owner and she needs my help? Oh well, I'm confused now! I wish there's also a reverse phone look up service here like in the United States and Canada. A service where you can find out the address and owner of that phone even if it is an unlisted number.

If you want to know your caller with all the missed calls that you've got, do a quick and easy reverse phone search here.

No comments: