Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Storage for my make up and jewellery

Except from cooking, I also like travelling. I travel to some countries and I enjoy my adventures here in Korea. Wherever I go, make up is always with me. I can't go out without make up even when I just go in the forest, mountain, sea etc. I have a small cosmetic bag that I always bring with me and now it ruined because of the ink that poured in my bag. Now I need to get another one because everything is topsy-turvy in my bag. I sometimes turn the contents of my bag so that I can find the lipstick that I need. It's very annoying specially when I'm in a hurry.

Now, I found storage solutions for my make up, cosmetics and jewellery. But because there are lots of elegant design, it's hard for me to choose one. If I could just buy all. Can you help me find one? I just don't know If i should go with the luxurious and high quality product of Satin Pink/Purple Collection jewel and make up organiser or this Silk Brocade Collection which is the most stylish jewellery and make-up storage.

By the way, you may be also interested with the Jewelry boutiques where stunning range of trendy jewelleries like earrings, bracelets and necklaces are very affordable. Check it out and choose the best one for you.

No comments: