Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I love your blog

I've been tagged or should I say awarded by rogue for this?



Whatever it is, i'd like to thank her for giving my food blog a special attention. Thanks sis! Here it goes:

=======start copy=======


The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated.
Dont't forget to include the previous awardees: Mabelle, Prily, Ate Norma, I Love Philippines Too, Shenga, Nova, WebbieStuffs, Nancy, Webloglearner, Pinay Wahm, and My So Called Life, Let's Spice Things Up, Beauty and Shop, Idealpinkrose, allin, kimchiland, Korean Food ADD YOUR LINKS HERE.

=======end copy=======

I'm sharing/forwarding this award to *annarhea*, *butchay*, *gbex*, *princess*, *venus3*, *joice*, *crissy*, *bless*, *amyc*, and *alf*.

1 comment:

WebbieLady said...

I am happy that you posted it.. well, i had a korean student in tutorial of english before and i always wanted to eatkimchi... hmmm.. you know how to do it?

BTW, I have an earning proposal... but if i have sent or written a comment before, the links might have been broken.. Here is the sorrect message that I have fixed:

Ciao! Just sharing something to all those who aspire to earn some online plus I give 100 ECs to make sure this is not a joke..

£10.00 and 100 ECs for you too.

Register and earn £10.00. Actually, I thought it was a joke until i received my very own £10.00 yesterday (Sept 1, around $20) for just accurately following the instructions.

Here are the evidence:

Earning Image 1

and

Earning Image 2


Send me a message after confirming that you have indeed signed up in this referral so i can check it out for you. I can see it in my account too.

Just a piece of advice. Choose your best site when registering and best posts (google aearchable, frequently commented, etc) to register so you will be approved very fast.

This is the link to register: http://www.freebies4webmasters.co.uk/?aff=14774 or CLICK HERE instead to GET that Initial £10.00 Plus monthly £ payouts

After you implemented your code in your site/blog, get back to me (by email of course or PM here) and I transfer you your 100 ECs as a bonus. If you need any guidance or clarification, don't hesitate to email me here or email me personally at weblogstuffs@gmail.com

Happy earning and blogging!

Rogue/ Ilove philippinestoo/Webbiestuffs/Webloglearner blogs