Ingredients: 1/2 lb. ground pork, 1 cake bean curd, 1/2 cup flour, 2 cloves garlic, 1 large green onion, 1/4 lb. kimchi, parsley, sesame oil, 2 eggs, salt, black pepper, MSG, 1 tsp. ginger juice
1. Wrap the bean curd in a clothe, squeeze out the water and mash it.
2. Squeeze out the water from the kimchi. Chop the kimchi and green onion finely.
3. Mix the #1, #2, ingredients, ground pork, garlic, salt, black pepper, sesame oil and MSG and shape the mixture into round, flat patties.
4. Dip the patties into flour, then into beaten egg and fry them until golden brown. Garnish with the parsley and green onion cut into thin strips.
1. Season the kimchi and bean curd and mix them thoroughly with a flat wooden spoon or with your hands so that the patties will be nicely shaped. You may used parboiled mung bean sprouts instead of the kimchi. When draining the fried food in a wicker tray, make only one layer.
2. Be sure to remove all the fat from the pork as it may otherwise be too greasy. Also, cook the pork well.