Ingredients: 1 1/3 lb. small beef intestine, 2 tbsp. salt, 1 large green onion, 10 cloves garlic, 2 tbsp. sesame oil, black pepper, MSG, lettuce leaves, garland chrysanthemum, 2 red peppers
1. Remove excess fat from the small intestine and cut it into 4" lengths. Rub the small intestine with salt, wash and drain well.
2. Score the trimmed small intestine in various places.
3. Peel and clean the garlic. Cut the red peppers into small rings.
4. Season the small intestine with the sesame oil, black pepper, MSG and salt and mix well.
5. Place the small intestine pieces on a hot grill and broil them evenly turning often.
6. Put garlic cloves on the edge of a grill and cook gently.
7. When cooked, place the small intestine pieces on lettuce leaves on a plate and serve with the garlic, black pepper, salt, sesame salt and red pepper.
Hint: Broil this food on high heat for top flavor. Otherwise, the meat juice is lost and the small intestine becomes hard too quickly.