Ingredients: 1/4 lb. ground beef, garland chrysanthemum, 1/2 square onion, 1 egg, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/2 tsp. soy sauce, 1/2 tsp. sesame oil, 1/2 tsp, sesame salt, 2 tbsp. flour, 7 cups broth
1. Chop the beef and garlic finely.
2. Wrap the bean curd in a clean cloth and squeeze out the excess water. Sieve the mashed bean curd.
3. Mix #1 and #2 with the soy sauce, salt and sesame salt.
4. Shape the #3 mixture into meatballs 1' in diameter. Dip each meatball into flour.
5. Pour the broth into a pan and season it with soy sauce and salt. When the broth boils, add the meatballs dipped into beate egg and bring to a boil again. Float the garland chrysanthemum leaves on the top and serve.
1. Use finely ground or minced beef so that the meatballs will not break.
2. Oil both hands to form well-rounded meatballs.