Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm dancing in the rain...

I'm dancing in the rain...I'm dancing in the rain...hehehe...Hi guys, I know you already heard that google is updating the PR of our blogs and websites this month? Some bloggers already noticed the changes in their blogs Page Rank like me. Well, can you see the Page Rank button on my page? Yeap! You saw it right! My blog from PR0 is now PR3. Yeheeeeyyy... I'm so happy and grateful that google gave attention and PR3 to my blog. Also, i'd like to thank you guys for your support and for giving time to visit and sometimes give comments on this blog of mine. I really appreciate it a lot!

Ooopppsss...sorry guys, I think I won the Granny Award 2008! muhahaha...

Btw, because i got PR3 so i'm gonna treat you! Help yourself with this chicken. Be careful! It's too hot and spicy. hehehe...



How about you? Have you checked your Google Page Rank now? Are you lucky this month? If yes, then congrats and let's celebrate together! If not, then better luck next time!

I'm dancing in the rain....Everybody! Let's sing together...I'm dancing in the rain...hehehe...

No comments: