Stir-Fry Beef with Peppers (Seogogi Putkochubokkum) 쇠고기 풋고추볶음
Ingredients:1/2 lb beef tenderloin, 1 tbsp. rice wine, 2 tsp. soy sauce, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1 tsp. sugar, 1 tbsp. cornstarch powder, 3 oz. Korean green pepper, 3 red peppers, 3 cloves garlic, 1 tbsp. oil, 1 tsp. salt, 1/2 tsp. sugar.
1. Cut the beef into thin stips and season it with the rice wine, sugar, soy sauce, salt and cornstarch powder. Let it stand for 10 minutes.
2. Cut the green peppers into thin srips and soal them in water to remove the "hot" taste.
3. Slice the garlic into flat pieces.
4. Stir fry the green pepper and red pepper strips lightly with the salt and sugar in an oiled pan.
5. Stir-fry the garlic and seasoned beef in a lightly oiled pan. Add the #4 peppers and stir-fry again.
Hint: Fry the green peppers only slightly to keep the color clear. Green peppers contain much Vitamin A.