Hot Broiled Pork (Twaejigogi Kochujang gui) "돼지고기 고추장구이"
Ingredients: 1 1/3 lb. pork, 2 tbsp. chopped garlic, 3 tbsp. chopped green onion, 4 tbsp. red pepper paste, 2 tbsp. sugar, 1 tbsp. sesame oil, 1 tbsp. ginger juice, black pepper, MSG, lettuce leaves, small green onion, sesame leaves, 10 cloves garlic
1. Use lean pork; slice it thinly and score it finely. Sprinkle the pork with the ginger juice and mix well.
2. Combine the red pepper paste, soy sauce, chopped green onion, garlic, sesame salt, sesame oil, sugar, black pepper and MSG to make seasoned red pepper paste.
3. Add the seasoned red pepper paste to the meat and rub it in.
4. Place the seasoned meat on a ot grill and broil on medium heat.
5. Place the hot broiled meat on a plate and serve with the lettuce leaves, sesame leaves, small green onion, garlic and stuffed cucumber kimchi.
Hint: Sprinkling the pork with ginger juice removes any odor; broil for a tasty dish.