Ingredients: A 1/3 lb. beef, 2 tbsp. soy sauce, 1 tbsp. sugar, 1 tbsp. green onion, 1 clove garlic, black pepper, 1 tbsp. sesame oil.
B. 1/3 lb. Chinese noodles (tangmyon), 1 1/2 tbsp. soy sauce, 1 tbsp. sugar, 1 tbsp. sesame salt
C. 1/3 carrot, 2 oz. bellflower roots, 1 clove garlic, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1 round onion, 5 dried brown, oak mushrooms, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, 1/2 bundle watercress
D. 1 egg, 1 stone mushroom, pine nuts
1. Using tender beef, cut it into thin strips and let it stand in the A seasoning sauce.
2. Cut the carrot into thin strips and fry it lightly adding salt in an oiled pan.
3. Scald tghe bellflower roots in boiling water and shred them finely. Fry them lightly adding chopped garlic and salt.
4. Halve and cut the round onion into thin strips and fry adding salt.
5. Cut the watercress into 2" lengths and fry lightly adding salt.
6. Cook Chinese noodles in boiling water until soft and rinse in cold water. Cut them into 8" lengths and mix with sesame oil.
7. Fry the marinated beef with the dried mushrooms and sprinkle with sugar and soy sauce.
8. Stir-fry the #6 moodles seasoning to taste with soy sauce, sugar and sesame salt. Combine all the prepared ingredients thoroughly and season with the sesame oil, black pepper and MSG.
9. Place the #8 mixture on a plate and farnish with the egg youl strips, stone mushroom strips and pine nuts.
Hint: 1. When stir-frying each ingredient, befin with the light-colored ones. Fry the beef and dried mushroom last.
2. Add the watercress later so as to keep the fresh green color.