Ingredients: A 1 lb beef, 5 large cabbage leaves B 1/2 cup cornstarch powder, 1/2 egg, 6 tbsp. chopped green onion, 2 tbsp. garlic, 1 tbsp. rice wine, 2 tbsp. soy sauce, 1/2 tbsp. sesame oil, 1 tbsp. sugar, 1 tbsp. sesame salt, 1 tsp. salt, black pepper, MSG C 1/2 carrot, 2 green peppers, 2 oz. mung-bean sprouts, parsley, cherries
1. Remove te vein stems from the cabbage leaves and cut the leaves into 4" square pieces. Scald in salted boiling water and rinse them in cold water.
2. Cut the carrot into 1/4" thick pieces and scald and cut them into 1/4" square pieces. Scald the mung-bean sprouts, squeeze and chop them finely.
3. Mix the minced beef and sliced vegetables well with the B ingredients. Shape the mixture into oval meatballs in the palm of your hand and dip in starch powder.
4. Dip the insides of the cabbage leaves in cornstarch powder. Place each meatball in the cabbage leaf and wrap it into a small bundle.
5. Place the cabbage bundles in a steamer and steam for 15 minutes.