Thursday, August 14, 2008

I like jewelries

My students told me that I always change my earrings. Some asked how many sets of earrings i've got. It's true that I have many sets of earrings. I always change them according to the color and style of outfit that I wear. They don't know that except from earrings I also have necklaces that I haven't worn at work. I'm just worried that I will lose them again so I always wear the same necklace everyday. It's too frustrating that I lost some jewelries and the last one that I lost was my bracelet. I went to work and when I came home and supposed to take it off, I realized that I'm not wearing it so I called everyone including my boss if they didn't see it at work. That was expensive so hubby told me not to wear expensive jewelries when I go to work.

I like jewelries and I think most women do. When I go shopping and see a jewelry store, I always browse some unique jewelries. So when I see this unique ravishing silver jewellery designed and handcrafted in Israel, I can't help but to amazed of this cheap jewelries. There are watches, earrings, necklaces, earrings and bracelets that are great for fashions. They are really unique, cheap and good quality jewelries that are complete with semi precious stones such as garnets, pearls, opals, amethysts and onyx.

Wow~ they are wonderful, unique and ravishing silver jewellery with soul! Check them out now and get your unique and quality jewelries for affordable prices.

No comments: