Friday, August 1, 2008

It's another mistake

I just want to say that I made a mistake in making the soup last night. Oh yes, it's another mistake. It was my first time to do it and as usual I failed again. I prepared it for almost an hour because i'm trying to get the exact taste of the soup but I always put some ingredients and I didn't know how to balance the ingredient. Well, the taste is not the same as what I have eaten in the restaurants or in my in-laws house.

It's summer and the weather is too hot so I need to prepare cold soup. My hubby already came from work but I was still preparing for the food and he saw the ingredients on the table and I looked very busy so he asked me what kind of delicious food i was preparing. Maybe, he expected so much. As soon as I served him the soup, he tasted it and smiled. He said it was delicious but he never touched it after that one spoon that he put in his mouth. hehehe...

After dinner, he told me to put some more water and vinegar. After washing the dishes, I started to make the soup again. I hope it will pass in his taste. Let's see what is gonna be happened tomorrow. Do you think he will like it? I'm so excited to know the result! hahaha...

No comments: