Ingredients: 1 lb. chicken, 1/2 lb. jellyfish, 1 carrot, 1 cucumber, 1 pear, 2 eggs, mustard sauce, (7 tbsp. mustard powder, 3 tbsp. sugar, 2 tbsp. salt, 1 tbsp. soy sauce, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup vinegar), chopped stone mushrooms
1. Clean the chicken well and baste it with the soy sauce. Deep-fry the chicken in oil and cut the meat into thick strips.
2. Separate the egg yolk and egg white. Fry the yolk into a thin sheet. Mix the egg white with the chopped stone mushrooms and fry in a thin sheet.
3. Cut the egg sheets, carrot and cucumber into flat rectangles.
4. Scald the jellyfish, briefly in warm water (140 degrees F). Then cut it into 2 1/3" long strips and mix it with the sugar and vinegar.
5. Cut one-third of the prepared cucumber pieces into thin strips.
6. Arrange the flat pieces of carrot, cucumber, egg white and egg yolk around the edge of a plate. Pile the sliced chicken in the center and ring it with the jellyfish and cucumber strips.
7. Serve with 1/2 cup of the mustard sauce.
Hint: If you the try the chicken basted with the soy sauce, the color becomes a lovely brown, but if you steam the chicken instead, it tastes specially delicious.