Stir Fry Pork with Kimchi (Twaejigogi kimchibokkum)
Ingredients: A 2/3 lb. pork (with fat and skin remaining), 2/3 lb. kimchi, 2 Korean green peppers, 1 red pepper, 1/2 round onion.
B 3 tbsp. red ppepper paste, 1 tbsp. chopped green onion, 1 tsp. sugar, sesame salt, black pepper, sesame oil, 1/2 tbsp. chopped garlic
1. Cut the pork into flat pieces.
2. Combine the B ingredients to make the seasoned red pepper paste.
3. Add the #2 aseasoned paste to the pork, mix well and allow it to stand for a while.
4. Remove the stuffing from the kimchi squeezing out the water. Slice it into flat pieces.
5. Halve the green peppers to remove the seeds and cut them into thick strips.
6. Cut the round onion into thin strips.
7. Fry the pork lightly first and then add the #4, #5, #6 ingredients and stir-fry once again.
Hint: This food is delicious served with hot bean curd cut into small pieces.