Ingredients: 1/2 lb. beef, 1/4 lb. small green onion, seasoning sauce: (1 tbsp. sugar, 2 tsp. rice wine, 2 tbsp. soy sauce, 2 large green onions, 3 cloves garlic, 1 tbsp. sesame salt, 2 tsp. sesame oil), salad oil
1. Select lean beef and cut it into thin sleices about 1/4" thick.
2. Score the beef slices to tenderize and cut thyem into 3" long, pencil wide strips.
4. Marinate the beef in the seasoning sauce.
5. Trim the wooden or bamboo skewers with a knife and rinse them in water.
6. String the seasoned meat and small green onion strips alternately on skewers and beginning and ending with the meat. Then baste the filled skewers with th seasoning sauce.
7. Fry the skewered food in a hot oiled pan until the meat is browned on both sides.
1. Cut the meat intotips longer than the vegetables, as the meat shrinks when cooked.
2. When you string the food on skewers, stick the skewers into the ipper part of the food.