Thursday, August 7, 2008

He knows my favorites

My dream house is the one that is built near the beach. Not only because I like beaches and sea waves but also sea foods. My hubby knows my favorites. Whenever we go to the sea food restaurant, he doesn't need to ask what my order is. If there is a crab menu, that's already my choice. Crab is my favorite since I was young. So, if you want to make a friend of me, buy me alaskan king crabs. Don't worry I'm not fussy. Legs are also great for me specially the Super Jumbo Alaskan King Crab Legs.

As i see this alaskan king crab, my mouth started to water. I'm worried that I can't sleep tonight. I really want to eat king crabs right now either a gold king crab, a blue king crab or a red king crab. Come on, let's share some crabs with me. I'm sure you will like the Drunken Alaskan King Crab Legs, Alaskan King Crab Nachos, Alaskan King Crab Ceaser and many more recipe that i can prepare for you. Just bring me the king crabs and i'll take care of the cooking and preparing.

If i'll go to Alaska, the first food that i'd like to eat is alaskan king crabs. Travelling to Alaska is not enough without having the alaskan king crab.

No comments: