Ingredients: 1/2 lb. beef, 1/2 cup gingko nuts, 2 round onions, 1 carrot, 5 green peppers, 1 tbsp. salt, 1/2 cup cornstarch powder, black pepper, MSG, 10 skewers parsley
1. Choose tender, lean beef and cut it into 1/2" square pieces. Score finely and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
2. Cut the carrot and round onions into the same size as the beef pieces.
3. Fry the shelled gingko nuts until green and peel off the top-skin.
4. Halve the green peppers to remove the seeds and cut them into 1/2" square pieces.
5. Season the above ingredients with salt, black pepper and MSG.
6. Skewer the beef, carrot, round onion, green pepper pieces and ginko nuts alternationg the colors.
7. Sprinkle the cornstarch powder over the skewered food.
8. Heat the oil to 360 degrees F in a pan and deep-fry two or three skewers of food at a time. Deep-fry them once again after a few minutes.
9. Drain on absorbent paper, place the deep-fried food on a plate and garnish with the parsley.