Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stay healthy and sexy

I always want to prepare delicious and healthy food for my hubby to maintain our good health and appearance. So I always choose the right food that we are going to intake. Not only delicious but also healthy food. I'm always aware of my body size because I want to be always presentable even when i'm just at home. I'm trying to do everything to stay healthy and sexy specially in front of my husband.

I believe that a sexy and pretty woman is the one who eats the right food and the one who wears a nice and pretty clothes specially lingeries. I know that I have this problem with my boobs. They are not big enough but I know how to handle them. Wearing a good bra will make them big and look beautiful and sexy.

This plus size bras can make you feel and look sexier. You have to choose the right bra in every clothes that you wear. Like when you wear a T-shirt, choose the perfect supportive T-shirt bra like Prima Donna Satin for fuller cups. And for the perfect bras, we will also need the perfect Hanky Panky Thongs that are designed in 100% signature stretch lace with cotton gusset. For a fully sexy body, wear the perfect brassieres and thongs.

No comments: